I remember reading a while back a good article in the Playboy Magazine about escorts. I saved it in my favorites I liked it so much! The other day I stumbled upon it and I realize it would be a great thing to share with you guys!
The sad thing is that the article written by A.J. Baime is not available anymore for whatever reason! But rest assured, I kept a copy on my hard drive so you can all read it right now.
Check it out and let us know what you think about it!
I love you guys
Americans have learned one thing from Spitzer-gate — aside from the fact that the man was a two-faced moneybags who wanted to get caught — it’s that we are living in a golden age of the call girl business. Escorts appear on CNN and the Today show, talking candidly about their work. “What’s next?” commented one writer post-Spitzer-gate. “American Escort, in which a dozen hookers demonstrate their talents in front of a panel of celebrity judges?” Not 10 years ago the idea of paying for sex conjured images of desperate women and roadside motels. The Internet has changed all that. The web has lubed the channels between supply and demand. The result is a swelling population of not so shady women choosing the oldest of professions, with a huge population of moneyed men willing to pay for their services. Right or wrong? Our governors and attorneys general will decide as soon as they’ve finished banging their high-priced dates. Meanwhile here’s everything you ever wanted to know about call girls 2008.
1. ESCORT. In today’s world an escort is a call girl.
2. The Erotic Review, a nationwide Zagat-like website, on which call girls are rated by their clients. Escorts are described down to the minutest detail, from physical descriptions to their most intimate predilections. Example: The 10 most recent reviews posted for escort Gina Rollins ($600 an hour, ginarollins.com) all give her a 10 out of 10. Gina’s about five-foot-five, fully shaved below and “one in a lifetime.”
3. SPITZER, V (1) To overpay an escort for services rendered, as in “Dude, $4,300? You totally spitzered.”
4. ON SKIRTING THE LAW The disclaimer listed on one escort-agency website: “Because we are an upscale agency, we expect our clients to understand the nature of companionship services and will not answer any obscene type of questions. Money exchanged in legal adult personal services for modeling is simply for time and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal choice and personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted in any manner.”
5. HOBBYIST A guy or gal who has frequent dates with escorts.
6-16. ESCORT LINGO:
FIRST CUP The first time a john comes.
Full service, as opposed to a hand job or blow job.
RELEASE Ejaculation arising from manual stimulation.
INCALL You come to her.
OUTCALL She comes to you.
GREEK WELCOME Escort is willing to do anal.
Come in mouth (CIM).
Come on face (COF).
Come on body (COB).
Deep French kissing (DFK).
DINNER DATE A four-hour meeting.
17. “IT’S LIKE ANY OTHER JOB. YOU HAVE YOUR GOOD DAYS AND BAD DAYS.” — Sally, a New York-based escort
18. ESCORT ETIQUETTE Courtesy of The Playboy Advisor: If an escort shows up at the door and doesn’t match the photo you saw online or otherwise doesn’t meet your expectations, the standard advice is not to let her in. Keep in mind that if you send an escort away, you will hurt her feelings. If you do let her in, put the money in an envelope so she can see it, and leave it on a table. Don’t bring it up.
19. Yes, you should tip.
20. Girlfriend experience, the degree to which an escort can make you forget she is being paid for her services. Among call girl connoisseurs, GFE separates the broads from the babes.
21. “I GET PAID TO ALWAYS WANT COCK, ALWAYS HAVE GREAT HAIR AND NEVER REVEAL MY PMS.” — C.S., a Los Angeles-based escort
22. GOTCHA Among the political big shots snagged in escort scandals in recent years: Dick Morris, CIA number-three man Dusty Foggo, the state department’s top foreign-aid advisor Randall Tobias, California congressman Randy “Duke” Cunningham, President Bush’s younger brother Neil, Louisiana senator David Vitter, Massachusetts congressman Barney Frank, pro-Bush website writer (and gay call boy!) Jeff Gannon, California congressman Ken Calvert.
23. “I DON’T PAY THEM TO HAVE SEX WITH ME. I PAY THEM TO LEAVE.” — Charlie Sheen
24. SPITZER, V (2) A legal term that applies to a public official who breaks a law for which he himself crusaded, as in “Your Honor, my client’s spitzering has already caused his reputation enough damage.”
25. ON ENTRAPMENT “Are you a cop?” he asks. “No,” she answers. So he’s home free, right? Wrong. Undercover cops can lie about their identity; otherwise, they would rarely be able to make arrests and in some situations they would find themselves in danger. Legally, a police officer can’t lead you to commit a crime you would not otherwise have committed. But if you are arrested for soliciting a decoy, you’ll have a tough time arguing in court that you were suckered. Other fallacies are that money has to change hands and clothes have to be removed.
26. VICE-COP HUMOR A story from a New Jersey detective: “We set up stings where I would wear a wire, meet the girl and have my backup team in another room. When the girl asked me if I had any special requests, I would tell her that I wanted to call her Irene because that was my ex-girlfriend’s name. ‘Irene’ was really the tip-off to my backups to storm the room and cuff the girl. One time I had the girl, and right before she thought she was about to give me a blow job I said, ‘Oh, Irene.’ Nothing. I said it again. Nothing. I screamed it, and by now the girl is grabbing at me. The girl is chasing me, and I’m shouting ‘Irene!’ I thought my wire was busted until my backups came into the room, laughing their asses off. Fuckers got me good.”
27. DON’T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE Take the beauty at sharonluxury.com, listed as a 24-year-old Italian available for 1,500 euros a night. The girl in the photos looks a hell of a lot like Venezuelan supermodel Aida Yespica. What a strange coincidence! Superhot Alexis at alexisdeluxe.com, a “Swedish model” available for 1,000 euros a night? Hmm. Her photos look just like Italian model Maddalena Corvaglia’s.…
28. THE WORLD’S MOST EXPENSIVE ESCORT According to our research, it’s Jet Set Lara (jetsetblog.com): $12,000 for a full day, though she’ll have an introductory lunch with you — just lunch — for $6,000.
29. TOP FIVE HOTTEST CALL GIRLS PORTRAYED ON THE SILVER SCREEN (5) Elizabeth Taylor as Gloria Wandrous in BUtterfield 8, (4) Nicole Kidman as Satine in Moulin Rouge!, (3) Kim Basinger as Lynn Bracken in L.A. Confidential, (2) Jane Fonda as Bree Daniels in Klute, (1) Elisabeth Shue as Sera in Leaving Las Vegas (“You can fuck me in the ass. You can come on my face. Just keep it out of my hair. I just washed it”).
30. TAKE CREDIT? High-end escort services often mask credit-card transactions so an innocuous name shows up on the statement, such as “Gotham Steaks,” used by Jason Itzler (the self-proclaimed King of All Pimps) before the cops shut down his agency, NY Confidential.
31. ON THE BLOGOSPHERE: CONFESSIONS OF A COLLEGE CALL GIRL (COLLEGECALLGIRL.BLOGSPOT.COM)
Pained yet sarcastic entries illuminate what makes a call girl tick. Endearing and at times incredibly sexy.
32. ON THE BLOGOSPHERE: BELLE DE JOUR (BELLEDEJOUR-UK.BLOGSPOT.COM)
High-class London call girl describes her liaisons, often in explicit detail. It reads like fiction, but — of course — no self-respecting hooker would ever lie, so it’s certainly all true.
33. ON THE BLOGOSPHERE: A NEW YORK ESCORT’S CONFESSIONS (NYHOTTIES.COM)
It’s exactly what you think it would be. One recent blog begins, “Scrotum scrotum scrotum scrotum scrotum scrotum. Vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina. Scrotum vagina scrotum vagina scrotum scrotum scrotum.” Gertrude Stein would be proud.
34. INDUSTRY STANDARD Fifty percent goes to the girl, 40 percent to the agency, 10 percent to the booker (a sales rep of sorts).
35. INDEPENDENT A call girl who doesn’t want to split the cash and advertises her services sans agency. The Internet — specifically Craigslist and any of the “escort malls,” such as eros-guide.com — has made going independent the trend.
36. ESCORT FASHION “So how should you dress as an escort? You want to be able to walk into a nice restaurant or quality hotel and blend in. Dress like a professional businesswoman. While you do want to look sexy, your keywords in choosing clothing and makeup should be elegant, classic, respectable and wholesome.… To make up for your camouflaged exterior, your undergarments should be hot and sexy.” — Turning Pro: A Guide to Sex Work for the Ambitious and the Intrigued, by Magdalene Meretrix
37. THE CAR Debuting in 1981, the Escort quickly became the Ford Motor Company’s top-selling model both domestically and worldwide. Sixty-nine pavement shredding horsepower!
38. £6,400 The amount in cash an ex-aide to a Saudi-born arms dealer claimed he handed over to Heather Mills (later McCartney) to have sex with his boss. (No surprise, she “strongly” denies the allegations.)
39. TALK ABOUT TURNING TRICKS If you call an escort agency, chances are you’ll get whoever’s available. An escort may play the role of Tina at $500 an hour, Betty at $350 and Succulent Suzanne at $1,000, all in one weekend.
40. JFK WAS QUITE THE JOHN His liaisons included international call girls Suzy Chang, Maria Novotny, Ellen Rometsch (an East German Communist) and Judith Campbell Exner, also a plaything of Chicago Mob boss Sam Giancana. Exner served as an intermediary between the White House and the Mob.
41. “I OFFER A WARM-OIL EROTIC BODY RUB USING MY HANDS, ARMS, CHEST, CHIN, TONGUE AND WHOLE BODY. I AM ALSO VERY ORAL.… I ALSO INCLUDE TONS OF BODY CONTACT AND TEASING INTO MY MASSAGES. I DO OFFER MORE TRADITIONAL SERVICES AS WELL. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND ME AN E-MAIL!” Sound hot? You’ve just read Aaron Edwards’s home page on allmaleescorts.com.
42. LUNCH SPECIAL A discounted rate an escort may charge for a midday tryst.
43. ON PRICING “The more somebody pays for you, the more they’ll respect you. Tell a guy you’re $100 and they’ll treat you one way. Tell them you’re $1,500 and they’ll treat you better. I’ve heard a lot of girls saying, ‘Is this girl getting $5,500 an hour because she’s more beautiful? Is she doing something I don’t?’ The answer is no. But that girl is able to look a guy in the eye and say ‘This is what I’m worth, and this is what you have to pay if you want me.’ And you have to be able to do that and believe it.” — Ava Xi’an, escort quoted in The New York Times
44. IN JAPAN Call girls are called deri heru, meaning “delivery health.” They offer such varied services as kokku sakkingu (cock sucking), kuni sabisu (cunnilingus) or A-zeme (anal attack).
45. WHY DON’T MORE ESCORTS GET BUSTED? (1) Some cops are on the make, so to speak; (2) It costs the state an average of $2,000 to prosecute a woman on prostitution charges.
46. SPITZER, V (3) To request “bareback” sex (no condom) from a call girl, as in “I spitzered her, but she was like, Duh, not a chance, pal.”